Thursday, August 15, 2013

Musophobia

THERE WAS A RAT IN THE HOUSE. It looked something like this:



JOKE! Lol, this was the closest I could get to the mouse, er, rat, because I don't have a smartphone that takes pictures of rats that make people panic and stand on tables.

So here's the stawy:
Mom and our real homie, Tita Joy from Tikapur who will fly to Korea somewhere, said they saw a rat. Well, this is how they said it....

Mom: "Heart (one of the pet names mah parents call each other, pronounced as 'hart'), may daga sa.... *eeeeeeeee* dun o...... Pano un nakapasok? Bakit sya nandito? KAYA MO BA SYANG PATAYIN?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! e_e" (Translation: Heart there is a rat.)
Tita Joy: "Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"

After slowly panicking, they hypothesized about where it came from and how it got in. I went near and frequently said, "Musophobic! Musophobic! Musophoooooooobic!!!!!! BAHAHA." Then Dad got some brooms and mops and whatnots, and beckoned me to help him catch the rat under the refrigerator. I laughed manically, for a long time, and Mom was looking at me weirdly. After I finished laughing manically, my Mom and company were freaking out by the side. My sister also got a broom. Dad complained about "useless" stuff on top of the ref as he was moving it to locate le rat. He poked something and we heard a squeak XD 

And now things get hairy.

I held mai mop southwest of the ref, meaning to block the rat's path. Dad quickly told Tita Joy to start sweeping under the ref as he got behind it. And then




The rat came out and we


I'm sure this was all the rat wanted to say


But we freaked out so much and let the rat escape. BECAUSE IT HAPPENED SO VERY FAST. First, it shot out, and literally went on top of Tita Joy. I panicked and failed to block the rat's path. Partially because I was already foreseeing what would happen if I did, that it would run over [my feet] and do something cray-zeh. And also because of instinct. The rat ran off to the storage under the stairs. MY POOR NEWSPAPER HIDE :

And this is what Rat probably jeered after us

I JUST LOVE THIS GIF. It's now officially my fahvrit and my Kongregate user profile pic (MaelstromStirrer, I'M A NOOB :cIt came from Anton Reyes (my awhsum classmate)'s awhsum blog btw XD HIIIIIII ANTON 
Oh yaaaahh. LOL 
Then Dad sprayed air freshener in the storage place where the rat is. AS IF lololol
Next, I was commanded to evacuate all the foods in le kit-chen, and fry all the insects with the badminton mosquito killer (The latter is of no relevance to said article subject).
And bla bla blah
Imma finish this now IM TOO BORED WITHIT.
Seems like we were all musophobic AHAHA


Pee Ess: WE'RE GONNA DO SWITCHFOOT'S DARE YOU TO MOVE ON SATURDAY'S CHURCH SERVICE XD XD XD XD (Note: I can see some of ya people there wondering why we go to church services on Saturdays, not Sundays. XD, well there's a simple explanation fo dat, Saturday is the only weekend in Nepal, and Sunday is like the first day of the week for them. So church services in Nepal are hosted on Saturdays, unless you are a foreigner, cos quite some are on Sundays. Geddit?!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!) Practice is tomorrow -,-

No comments:

Post a Comment