Wednesday, January 22, 2014

THREE. ok?

My word.
I've missed posting twelve drawings due to procrastination.
Maybe, I'll--just, post three drawings for the remaining days of January.
That seems like a crazy plan.



 Number Ten: (A character who taught you something about real life)
Henrietta "Hettie" Kettle--The Peculiar and The Whatnot. Hettie Kettle's taught me [insert what I've learned here cause Hettie Kettle is SO DEEP you have to read two 400-paged books to understand her, I'm not really the sort of person who types them swiftly, she gave me so many feels, and it's night.] Anyway she's a changeling--half faery, half human, and she opens the door to the Old Country (Faeryland) while her brother Bartholomew has been searching for her for years yet the time in the Old Country is different from our world....and so many feels come into the story and the feels actually teach me something about real life and humanity and how changelings and faeries are like humans-and not creatures uncapable of loving, caring or feeling. (I'll add more ;D) 

Actually, the way I drew her here isn't really the way she looked like in my mind when I was reading the books. Her branch-hair was shorter, her nightgown was more tattered and her eyes were like a deep well like her brother's.


Number Eleven: (A character you would marry if you could)
Klaus Baudelaire--A Series of Unfortunate Events. 
I................................
















Number Twelve: (A character with the best quotes)
Gandalf/Gandalf the Grey/Gandalf the White/Gandalf Stormcrow/Gandalf Greyhame/Mithrandir/He has so many name I'll stop now you can check Wikipedia ok--The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit and more books I think. I mean, 
“Good Morning!" said Bilbo, and he meant it. The sun was shining, and the grass was very green. But Gandalf looked at him from under long bushy eyebrows that stuck out further than the brim of his shady hat.

"What do you mean?" he said. "Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?"
"All of them at once," said Bilbo. "And a very fine morning for a pipe of tobacco out of doors, into the bargain."

"Good morning!" he said at last. "We don't want any adventures here, thank you! You might try over The Hill or across The Water." By this he meant that the conversation was at an end.
"What a lot of things you do use Good morning for!" said Gandalf. "Now you mean that you want to get rid of me, and that it won't be good till I move off.” 
CAN YOU NOT




I think that's..........ok for now. See you again.








No comments:

Post a Comment