Monday, December 2, 2013

Onset of wintry and Christmas-y things (actually no winter and just a pine tree)


See? Christmas? No

Makes me think of stadium floodlights. And the Club Penguin (yes!) typing game that is now non-existent. I MISS IT ON THE LIBRARY :'c

And also played an awful lot of Deep Sleep and Deeper Sleep. O_O da feels
OH AND SUPER SUPER CREEPY COINCIDENCE.
I was writing a book called The line that is dead based on Deep Sleep before Deeper Sleep came out, and......I found an eerie, coincidental reference to it inside Deeper Sleep's toyroom. I clicked the phone and it said "the line is dead." OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH
I thought Felicity was cuuuuute
NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE
And heard Sri Lankan friend Amila dai is leaving Nepal because of reasons, due to return next year,.....MAYBE. no Amila dai you will miss Christmas and all those other things
AND YOU HAVEN'T READ ALL MY NARNIA BOOKS WHICH I LENT TO YOU! awh
off to draw *farewell* comic, and belated gift for Maya didi whose birthday was yesterday HBD YOULLNEVERWALKALONE

No comments:

Post a Comment