|Aw, I got my face right just this time.|
So I will just state my story in bullets, because 1.) the night is nigh, 2.) danger is foreboding (A.K.A. Dad), and 3.) my head got broken after landing on the last chapter of LOTR's book one, a feat accomplished in two days cause I'm rad :D and haven't done much schoolwork D:
- I got my glasses last year after a Christmas party
- Having said that, I actually got mah eyes checked in the hospital a week before, aaaaaaaaaand I got: astigmatism, +150 on the left, +250 on the right is my grade/power/degree/what do they call it in America. I got to pick a frame, and had no knowledge whatsoever on which ones were fitting, I picked the nerdiest one, unfortunately violet and the bar things that allowed them to stay on your face and hung on the ears looked unfitting, which was not me. I regretted my choice for a year maybe
- I christened my eyeglasses "High Definition", after the event on the day which I got it (I acted in a Christmas school play for the elementary school part where we were tree ornaments and were marvellous, the highschoolers had a cosplay play, and the whole event was called "Christmas HD" by Teacher Ayen. Wow I can't forget that day T^T), and the power it allows me: to see things clearly! HAHAHA!!
- One day in Kathmandu my brother played with my spectacles and then he kind of twisted them to the right. It was a hard blow, and we went to some eyeglass shop and a guy twisted it back, but it still hasn't been fully fixed. Therefore, I searched for new frames. sorry old bro.
- I went back to the Philippines and got me eyes checked again and my grade/power/degree/what do they call it in America dwindled to +200 on the right eye. But that doesn't really make much of a difference so High-Def, you can live.
- and yes Misha/Iolo/Tita Jude I do have an affinity for all people who wear glasses but I know not why--maybe just a hint. Good night now, and happy birthday Hi-Def OH AND TITO MELVIN PIZA :DDDDD aragorn!