Wednesday, December 18, 2013

On spectacles' birthday




Aw, I got my face right just this time.

So I will just state my story in bullets, because 1.) the night is nigh, 2.) danger is foreboding (A.K.A. Dad), and 3.) my head got broken after landing on the last chapter of LOTR's book one, a feat accomplished in two days cause I'm rad :D and haven't done much schoolwork D: 

  • I got my glasses last year after a Christmas party
  • Having said that, I actually got mah eyes checked in the hospital a week before, aaaaaaaaaand I got: astigmatism, +150 on the left, +250 on the right is my grade/power/degree/what do they call it in America. I got to pick a frame, and had no knowledge whatsoever on which ones were fitting, I picked the nerdiest one, unfortunately violet and the bar things that allowed them to stay on your face and hung on the ears looked unfitting, which was not me. I regretted my choice for a year maybe 
  • I christened my eyeglasses "High Definition", after the event on the day which I got it (I acted in a Christmas school play for the elementary school part where we were tree ornaments and were marvellous, the highschoolers had a cosplay play, and the whole event was called "Christmas HD" by Teacher Ayen. Wow I can't forget that day T^T), and the power it allows me: to see things clearly! HAHAHA!!
  • One day in Kathmandu my brother played with my spectacles and then he kind of twisted them to the right. It was a hard blow, and we went to some eyeglass shop and a guy twisted it back, but it still hasn't been fully fixed. Therefore, I searched for new frames. sorry old bro.
  • I went back to the Philippines and got me eyes checked again and my grade/power/degree/what do they call it in America dwindled to +200 on the right eye. But that doesn't really make much of a difference so High-Def, you can live. 
  • and yes Misha/Iolo/Tita Jude I do have an affinity for all people who wear glasses but I know not why--maybe just a hint. Good night now, and happy birthday Hi-Def OH AND TITO MELVIN PIZA :DDDDD aragorn!

2 comments:

  1. THE LORD'S CHURCH

    What are the things that do not make you a member of the body of Christ?

    What are the requirements for membership in the Lord's church?

    THINGS THAT DO NOT MAKE YOU A MEMBER OF THE LORD'S CHURCH.

    1. Simply believing that Jesus is the Son of God does not grant you membership in the Lord's church.

    Mark 5:1-12 .....7..."What business do we have with each other, Jesus, Son of the Most High God?....12 The demons implored Him....

    Demons believe that Jesus is the Son of God, however, that does not give them membership in the Lord's church. Legion was not part of the body of Christ.

    2. Sprinkling infants with water does not make them part of the body of Christ. Sprinkling unbelieving babies is not an act that adds them to the Lord's church.

    Mark 16:16 He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved....

    Only believers who have been baptized are added to the Lord's church. Babies are not capable of believing.

    3. Joining denominations, such as the Catholic Church, the Baptist Church, the Lutheran Church, the Methodist Church, etc. does not grant you membership into the Lord's church. Joining a denomination cannot save anyone. You cannot join the Lord's church.

    Acts 2:47...And the Lord was adding to their number day by day those who were being saved.

    The requirement for being added to the Lord's church is not joining a denomination. The Lord only adds the saved to the church. The church is the body of Christ.

    WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR BEING ADDED TO THE LORD'S CHURCH?

    The apostle Peter said, on the Day of Pentecost, " Be saved from this perverse generation!" (Acts 2:40)

    Who was saved? Acts 2:41 So then, those who had received his word were baptized; and that day were added about three thousand souls.

    Three thousands souls were added to the Lord's church on the Day of Pentecost. Why were they added to the body of Christ?
    They received Peter's message and were immersed in water.(baptized).

    Peter's message: (Acts 2:22-38) They were taught that Jesus was the Christ. That Jesus was Lord. That God raised Jesus from the dead. They were told to repent and be baptized so their sins could be forgiven and that they would receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

    Those who believed Peter's message, and repented and were baptized, were added to the body of Christ by the Lord Himself. (Acts 2:47 ...And the Lord was adding to their number day by day those who were being saved.

    MEN BECOME SAVED THE SAME WAY TODAY AS THEY DID ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST.

    HOW TO BECOME ADDED TO THE LORD'S CHURCH.

    1. FAITH: John 3:16, Mark 16:16
    2. CONFESSION: Romans 10:9-10, Acts 8:37
    3. REPENTANCE: Acts 2:38, Acts 3:19
    4. BAPTISM: Acts 2:38, Mark 16:16, 1 Peter 3:21, Galatians 3:27.


    ONLY THE LORD ADDS YOU TO HIS CHURCH!

    YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY BLOG. http://steve-finnell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'am Chris from France!!

    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Represent Your Country
    World-Directory is 192 countries in the world! and thousands of blogs
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging
    ****************
    We follow your blog! Please follow mine
    You can forward this invitation to your friends

    PLEASE IMPERATIVE !
    Registration for the "Directory" blog, are free.
    We only ask you to follow the blog. Thank you for your understanding
    **********************************************

    Last news of "Directory Blogspot" "
    Soon we will award the best Fashion blog and Makeup, crafts, handmade, cooking, paintings
    The Competition is open

    *MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY*

    ReplyDelete