Friday, December 20, 2013

HI IM OLAF AND I LIKE WARM HUGS


Lol, I may or may not be the first one to think of 'Winter Wonderland' Frozen style. But the way I conveyed it in above picture wasn't the way I'd originally imagined it and I had to draw it four times because I didn't like how I drew them (I'll probably draw another version lol k? Loki. hahahahahahha) and last-minute Christmas gift making/wrapping x_x.... 

AND I CAN NOT believe that I missed the Chelsea Q&A wif Juan, Fernando, and Cesar T_T and I didn't even read any LOTR


Cesar:
He tries to speak everything!
Gigi:
He tries?
Juan:
When I went to Israel I tried to speak Hebrew.
Gigi:
Was it good?
Juan:
No.



P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY COLE AND EUNICE UMALIIIIIIIIIII WOO (December seems to be packed with over 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!birthdays.)


No comments:

Post a Comment