Wednesday, December 25, 2013

HBD JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!! (part 1)

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomy head is so blasted right now I don't know what to post

PLUS!!!! I have to wrap ALLLLL my gifts tomorrow because I am a sad leetle procrastinator :'(

I still really miss our Filipino celebration back in the homeland; Nepal is a noob at Christmas, having only inaugurated the holiday five years ago. Even my Dad has feels 

"I don't feel Christmas" O_O ;-; but yeah, we're here to make Nepal all Christmas-y I think YAY

ANYWAY Merry Christmas to you all--I don't think there's even a single person reading this blog but still :D--party rock Jesus's birthday 'cause Christmas is an occasion for ALLLLL ye peoples it's truuuee ;) and love, love, love, love (joy, peace and hope)!! THIS IS SO AWESOME woooo 


but it's still the Eve
no it's not! lol
"Zoomed out while taking a picture of my Christmas tree" [CHRISTMAS INTENSIFIES] from http://stunningpicture.tumblr.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment