Friday, September 27, 2013

"Your alive!!!"-Audrey Mangussad

Yaaayyyy I'm back again. Pardon me for not posting daily for about a week or something, because I was in a remote area with quite a rarity of the Internet, and I was lazy xD Actually we spent 5 days in my parent's hometown, and I hope I shall update this post with photos of dat awesome vacay. And now I'm sitting on the living room (where we sleep on a sofa) with a slightly impaired right hand. Hi Iolo and Jaul and Noelle XD

Me: *sees Iolo somewhere in school* IOLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iolo: SAAAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaul: :|
Me: *runs*
And then Samantha slips on a highly invisible area with a pool of water and Samantha's right arm instinctively defends her brain from getting damaged by blocking the floor and results in impairing itself in the process
Meh thinking: Well played, floor, well played.
Me: OWWWWW MAI ARM srsly it hurts
And Samantha's right arm becomes unconscious for the next five minutes
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S MY WRITING ARM (recalling people injuring their pitching arms in sports)
Iolo and Jaul: lolololololololololol
You prolly know what happens when friends see each other after a long time except the longtimenosee human uncannily does not use their own hand in forms of greeting and things -.-

Well, it was EXTREMELY painful. But it wore off eventually. Then I met some of my ole friends/classmates/homies today, plus I hope I'll make friends with the other graduating candidates :DDDDDDDD And yay graduating soon
-_-

Wow Matthew you're notorious
Oh, and get well soon xD

WOOHOOOO Eden Hazard is so awesome in this photo Oscar has an unusually large head Juan Mata is per-fect! Tho I'd advised my homie Alex Capuli not to play GTA anymore before............ XD


Oh wait
This is my last day sporting straight hair
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

No comments:

Post a Comment