Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I'm going back to Manila Manila Manilaaaaaaaaaa--I forgot the other lyrics -_-

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY i can't even think about how to begin

Maybe The Special One would be a good way to start. Maybe.


So I'll also miss Nepal. I'll deffo miss my homies, who have begun to become real homies maybe because I see them almost everyday XD ;-; And the routine and the habits. After packing our stuff I broke some of my habits, like always reading the books beside my bed, messing up my room (AHAHAHAAHAHA) etc. PLUS OF COURSE THE BOLLYWOOD AND CABLE TV (NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ESPN! TenSports/TenAction! StarSports! I SHALL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) THAT I HAVE GROWN ACCUSTOMED TO

This was the only Bollywood music vid gif I could find at this moment :(


Anyway, it's only for like, two months. In the span of dat, I WILL BE HAVING FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES and other countries XD woo!

So our flight is at 130PM GMT +5.75 (or something idk timezones) and we will have a stop-over in Bangkok, the reason why I am typing mah daily post right now BECAUSE OF LACK OFWIFI. and we will be vairy busy-- and will fly to the Philippines tomorrow
*FIREWORKS* *BHANGRA MUSIC* *BOLLYWOOD DANCE NUMBER* *CHAMPAGNE POPPING OUT OF A BOTTLE*

I'm too excited XD But....................... we'll miss the Chelsea vs Basel UEFA Champions League game tomorrow waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh no.


ANYWAYS, pheri bataula Nepal, SEE YA ON NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, not like that o.o poor Klaus T^T
Bye ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment