Friday, September 6, 2013

I turned thirteen.

And I (LOL THE SONG "AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will alwahys love yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" blah blah blah) did


Well, I planned to write a long article about this in my original blog, but there just doesn't seem to have enough time for all of that. And I have three things to do, and it's currently 12:17 and those things may probably take an hour. On my grammar Nazi alert side, in the memory of Aunt Josephine.


List of things I'm still going to do:
1. Read the Bible. I missed doing it this morning, as I was too lazy to get it downstairs
2. Write about the day in my 2011 Starbucks planner. Hey, I hear you say, WHY IS IT 2011 ITS 2013 AND WHY DO YOU WRITE IN PLANNERS ABOUT TODAY THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FOR 'PLANNING', DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOUNG LADY WHY. Ok, keep calm and get used to my peculiarities and randomness
3. Write in my yellow journal about this day. By the way, what I am going to write in that notebook-journal-whateffer, is going to be the last entry, as there are only like three pages or something left. And it is a year and a day old now. Welllllll, my mom got it for my birthday last year, and from then on I've put pretty ace stuff in it. Take Ferrero Rocher stickers, for example. 
4. Sleep. OF COURSE RAARGHARHHAGRHAGRHAGRHAGHRR


And oh yeeeeeeeeeeah, I had a humble-marvellous birthday. Props to those who greeted me ;) (YES, IOLO, MISHA, and whoever else, I'M TALKIN' TO YOU. xD) Plus I made a Wattpad (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO), and I write with a nom de plume, which consists of the scientific name of the European specie of a bird that is most likely the "national" or "official mascot" of Christmas.

God bless everyone. Including Syria

No comments:

Post a Comment