Thursday, November 21, 2013

We've bin watching quite a lot of man diving from 20 foot waterfalls with only underwear on man going out trying to murder chipmunks man collecting cattails happily Man vs Wild and I'm being stuck with the awesomeness of Bear FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH now the internet is being mean I can't collect any gifs and things -_-

Oh and we went to one of the biggest bookstores in Kathmandu and I got something like a Business Result Elementary Student's Book of Oxford, because my dad told me to
AND THE BRITISH VERSION OF A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS (Egmont) ONLY COSTS LIKE ALMOST 3 US DOLLARS (well the Bad Beginning in other countries has a special introductory price, and the 12 other books in the series are more expensive, but here in Nepal they're..........265 rupees




I usually compare book prices from here to the Philippines', because idk the standards for other countries




ANYWAY GOODNIGHT EVERYONE
keep warm!
like Bear Grylls sometimes!
sometimes!
I tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment