Monday, September 1, 2014

Don't wake me up when September ends. I'll be partying every single day

The first of September that I don't celebrate. My passionately favourite month of the year. Life is behaving too much of a quick blur now, and I'm trying as hard as I can to keep up. Ergo, I'm not gonna honour this month tonight. So instead, either look at my post of last year's September or these pictures unrelated to September…


Based on How To Train Your Dragon book 8, it was for my 1st quarter portfolio 


quote to Pancho Dizon


Preparing for sinigang (EYYY MISHA)

Charged 25 rupees to Dad for this one, and he gave it along with a cake to a restaurant owner friend. Unfortunately, the friend wasn't there when we delivered the cake so I don't know how well my card was received.
Merry Christmas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment