Wednesday, July 2, 2014

CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, yeah, we went to China :P but that was, eh, two months ago and I forgot to post :P I'll do the write-up for English later :P

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??!?!!?!!!!? THAT WAS CHINA THERE I MEAN
like a little to the left there was a big bridge with a big red line in the middle, and I stepped on the other side for 7 seconds. I think that legitimately means I went to China.. And the other side looked all hi-tech and 12943967 times better than Nepal……why can't they share it to us T_T


The other side of this Tatopani river is still China :)

And there were these overwhelming mountains! Wow God


Some children going home from school. I made it look Miss-Peregrine's-Home-for-Peculiar-Children-y.

More kids. :')


Also there's one person in the world who pronounces "selfie" as "selfy" https://twitter.com/Stefan_Bachmann/status/484207105314811905

No comments:

Post a Comment